123 and others, son of a btch I missed the AGAIN, glazed right over that. I have NEVER voted for that rat SOB Biden, but yes, I'd THINK about wasting my vote if the GOP "establishment" offers Liz or Flip as the final 2024 candidate. Dang, I'm usually good at typoes, I can't believe I missed that AGAIN. But I'm right about Busse and have been for 17 years now. But if the GOP fails to offer a real Republican, a real Constitutionalist, and even if we get a Trump 2.0, I will vote least worst. But gosh, I want to vote FOR someone instead of against yet another creature.

So I apologize for missing AGAIN, but of course, some will keep bringing up that mistake AGAIN and AGAIN.

As for BHA being a front, that's correct. Funded by environmental "funders" such as non-sportsman Hans Wyss and great hunters like the Hewlett Foundation for the most part with token support from businesses trying to monetize the "wilderness experience" or fantasy for their own marketing advantage, businesses run by, yep, Fudds. Promoted by chumps like Randy Newberg, who of course wants as much public land set aside for his personal version of acceptable multiple uses. Thankfully, those companies are outliers, and so is Newberg.

Finally, does ANYONE know where Van Brunt stands on this stuff? I mean, Kimber MOntana and Valier is the same marketing, but why isn't van Brunt still with the company? Does he regret hiring Busse? Does KIMBER regret hiring and keeping Busse or were they even more shameless than S and W, buying all that NRA ad space while cranking the bayonet handle?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.