Have 2 safe queens. A pair of Colt Ala. Sesquecentenial .22 revolvers, gold & nickle with white grips. Consecutive ODD serial numbers. Bought them on lay-a-way when I was 18 & working my first clock-in job. Never had the hammers backed. Son looks at them with lust in his eyes so I'm sure with my passing (or maybe before) the barrels will be leaded. That's not a bad thing. Another that has lost the designation but not yet fired is a Belgium Browning Grade II or III,forgot which,.22 semi-auto my Daddy bought because it was so pretty then told Mama he got it for her. To his surprise she took it and put it up. It was passed to my daughter and we simply have not gotten her to the range when there was proper time to enjoy its initiation into the real world. When that happens I'm sure MawMaw & PawPaw will approve and the heavens will smile. For my part no real queens exist. I recently came by a red pad Ruger 77 in .270 made about 25 yrs ago that has never had the scope rings put on. I intend to float the barrel, mount a scope and let it draw blood. Hunting rifles want to hunt, they really do. Sorry to drag on but this thread brings back more memories than there's room to write.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."