I had it three times and was one of the first to have a documented case in the Carolinas when I contracted it while on a project in Miller's Creek, NC in January of 2020.

Was later told patient zero in that area was on the U.S. Olympic ski team and she had just returned from practicing in China to her home in Miller's Creek, near Boone.

Lost all sense of taste and smell which is what triggered a later antibodies test in March of 2020 which proved it had indeed been Covid.

Got a second variation in August of 2020 after visiting with the grandkids in Florida.

Got my third and final strain when my youngest Son came home with it last Thanksgiving after a trip up to our hunting club in Michigan where he had spent some time with friends at the Michigan-Ohio State football game where apparently everyone in attendance caught it.

I remain a Pure Blood. Have always refused the vaccine.

All three were fairly rough for me .... got the Monoclonal thing on the third one which I found to be absolutely amazing. Almost instant cure. Then they cancelled monoclonal antibodies.

Why?

Watch the Water:

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Antivenom IS monoclonal antibodies.

The FDA and CDC are evil. Watch the video above .... why does antivenom work against Covid?

How is the population being poisoned by snake venom?

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.