Originally Posted by JGRaider
Well, I've killed over 100 aoudad, culling as many as I possibly could from friend's places who hated them with a passion. They told us to kill all of them if we could (no way possible) so we tried. That was over a 20 year period. I've tried every way possible and I've personally never found one remotely close to what I'd call good eating.

What can I tell you? Completely different experience here and at my buddy’s place. He’s got two young girls and a wife and they had the same results there. No hint of a “gamey” flavor and honestly as I said before some of the finest meat of any kind I’ve ever tasted. No strong flavor to it at all. And I’m saying this with a wife and kid that don’t even like oryx. I found I liked it better than oryx myself.

Maybe he lucked out and shot the one magic unicorn-Aoudad on earth that tastes good? Lol

I seriously doubt it though and I’m gonna try my damndest to get one of my own from now on. So by all means you guys please keep telling anyone who’ll listen how shiddy they taste. It’ll keep the competition down… 🤣

Last edited by Dryfly24; 04/21/22.