Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'm not saying you're lying, but I will gladly trade you all my future aoudad for your oryx! smile

Originally Posted by RIO7

Have killed more than a few Aoudad, they are not tasty, we tried making Sausage out of a couple, didn't work out to well, i'm with JGRaider, you can have and eat all the Aoudad, you can kill and carry. Rio7

Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'm not saying you're lying, but I will gladly trade you all my future aoudad for your oryx! smile

Originally Posted by RIO7

Have killed more than a few Aoudad, they are not tasty, we tried making Sausage out of a couple, didn't work out to well, i'm with JGRaider, you can have and eat all the Aoudad, you can kill and carry. Rio7

When I first moved down here, one of the guys gave me some frozen aoudad cuts he’d killed a year or two prior. It tasted like literal schitt . I figured it was either freezer burned or not cared for properly in the field or both. When my buddy gave me his I wasn’t expecting much but I was floored with how good it was. I know my bud and he’s very good with field care so I have to believe that’s the difference. IDK. But next time I try one that I know for sure was cared for properly I’ll let you you know if this was a fluke or not. Maybe these particular animals feed on something different out there, again who knows? I’m damn sure not turning my nose up on it though. . .