Originally Posted by tomme boy
Brownells used to. You have to fit the extractor though. When I had this problem with converted mausers I built it was those 2 knubs were not tight enough to hold the case head against the extractor and them. Then the shell would fall out of the bolt. No amount of tuning the extractor would help.

It's not the two nubs, it's the extractor claw. If the claw isn't correctly fitted, the feeding, extraction, and or ejection can be adverversely affected. That's why I said measure the extractor deflection. Replacing the extractor may or may not fix the issue and may ultimately need to be fitted to properly work. My guess is that there is too much tension. This is likely why loaded rounds will be thrown free while empties struggle to come off the extractor. But what do I know?

How does it feed? Often, in an effort to overcome improper mag box geometry, the extractor claw can be shortened too much so as to allow the rim to slip underneath. This too can cause the case to not be thrown free. Measuring your extractor deflection will tell you whether your extractor has too little or too much tension so you know what countermeasures to employ.