For no particular reason, I've never had much interest in single-action revolvers. I've only had four I can think of offhand. One was a Single Six convertible that my brother borrowed 20 or 25 years ago and I haven't seen since except on his hip. Another was a like-new, New Model Blackhawk .357 mag that a friend waved in front of me for an extremely attractive price in the mid-90's. I sent it to my son when he was stationed at Whidbey Island and that he sent back after he bought a Beretta 96. Last year it was one of a number of items I threw together for my grandsons when I went out to visit him in Missouri. It has been taking up space here for 20 years or more without ever having been fired. Finally, there are two more single-actions here. One is a Colt New Frontier convertible with .22 lr and .22 Mag cylinders that, again, I seldom use. The other is a three-screw Blackhawk in .30 Carbine. It's pretty beat up, but it shoots like a sumbitch. It's also got a ferocious muzzle blast. Lately I've been thinking about sending it to Ruger for a factory refurbish. Other than a few belonging to friends that I've fixed and/or played with, that's about my experience with single-action revolvers. I really like my Smiths.

Mathew 22: 37-39