Having dependable accurate rifles available for clients is a value added service. Many less experienced hunters who aren’t avid shooters & reloaders committed to making their rifles dead nuts would benefit.

I’ve killed a few elk missed by the outfitted hunters hunting the fields below steep public land - not sure how many of them would have been helped by ready to go guide rifles.

The new wave of “curated” experiences that are growing more popular just seem to cross most activities now. I’m sure the old Elmer Fudd is coming out in me but we seem a less capable more decadent society not willing to make the effort even to enjoy ourselves.

DIY elk hunting has so many challenges to be successful & even more once you have succeeded i think of it as a tremendous character builder that affirms you can overcome significant obstacles. Most guided hunting has plenty of challenge including setting up an accurate rifle but it’s not my money so if people want a “super rifle” it’s certainly better than wounding & losing elk.