Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
You are correct on both counts.

Until "they" are held accountable for the mules, dominion voting machines, ballot harvesting et al. nothing will change. The lefts zealots have been emboldened by the lack of any consequence for the fraudulent actions in 2020.

I fully expect more of the same. Short of some really "ugly" stuff happening it will be the status quo.
The rinos and the radical left must go, but they are not going easy. They are too addicted to their power and money wagon.

One way to look at it is who is doing what? Perfect example is the R vs.W scenario. Where did all these "protesters" come from?
I know I don't have time to run up to DC to protest against the "protesters", hell I have a JOB. I also like to eat and sleep in a warm bed. Paying for that doesn't leave much time for cruising up to DC to raise hell against the "protesters.

Basically here @ 24 hour, it's mostly "like" thinking gun nuts (myself included) bitching about the left and preaching to the choir (like myself right now) and wanting it to get better.

You also have a conservative / republican party that can't stick together long enough to play a hand of poker against a Demoncrap party that will stay lock step no matter what.

Myself I've never voted for a Demoncrap in my life and I have only donated money to a politician twice in my life. Trump both in 16 and 20. People will say that Trump is not a politician, but the minute he came down that escalator and announced his candidacy he became one. He isn't/wasn't a lifelong politician. I was called a never Trumper and lambasted by STEVE4102 and Jim1611. See how the right will attack their own in "their" own self righteous way. That is straight to my point about the right.
If two people agree on everything, only one of them is doing the thinking.

Evil everywhere is very active and aggressive.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.