Originally Posted by steve4102
I’ll take this one step further.
Understand that it was not just the Democrats that were involved in stealing the election from Trump. Both parties not only wanted Trump gone, they NEEDED Trump gone.

Trump is no longer President, but he surely has not gone away. He is still the leader of The MAGA Movement and he is still a Yuge thorn in their side. They need him gone-gone and they need the MAGA Movement gone as well.

Not only will there be no Red Wave, look for Trump’s endorsed candidates to lose bigly in the General elections. Once that happens the Republicans, the MSM and the Democrats will once again join forces and Blame Trump, declare him toxic, nobody will seek his endorsements and they will declare The MAGA Movement Dead.
They will spend all of 23 and 24 blaming Trump for 2022 and they will convince millions of Americans that it’s true.

Oh, and it wouldn’t surprise me if Liz Cheney (the #1 Never-Trumper) gets re-elected.

Just like the Tea Party ? It will all go away ?? I don't think so. We just went underground. Speaking out loud only gets you slapped down. We are still out here fighting for the future of our kids and grand kids.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.