Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
That's a really good deal. They are much more expensive at Cabela's and sportsman's and Scheels. About twice that price.

You ain’t lying I picked some up at sportsmans they wanted $9.99 a box of 50, I picked up two boxes. What ended up shooting real well in my kids AR15-22 was the cci standard. The Norma stuff was not the best. I was shooting it at 100yds as well. Maybe I should’ve shot it at 50yds.

Yeah, that is why I bought a few boxes to just try out in my rifles. I also bought some wolf match stuff as well. Almost bought some CCI standard velocity target ammo too. The local Scheels has a bunch of different types of target ammo, like Eley pistol target, Eley target, eley of some other flavor. I hate buying multiple bricks of something that isn't going to shoot well. Just because everyone else says it does in their rifles, doesn't mean yours is going to like it.. Just something I learned a long time ago. The price is great on this Norma Tac stuff though. Now I just need to get out there and shoot some of my 22's!! ha ha. I really love the rifles that aren't picky. If it shoots the cheap bulk federal hollow points well, I'm pretty happy.. Those work great on jackrabbits, sage rats and ground squirrels..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA