Originally Posted by boatanchor
Originally Posted by PrimeBeef
Originally Posted by TheKid
"They’re a decent and usually accurate rifle for the guy who wants to buy a rifle, mount a scope, and hunt deer a week or two a year. They aren’t very user friendly if you like to tinker and modify your rifles compared to other makes. The triggers aren’t usually very adjustable, they may or may not be rebarrel candidates and the only way to find out it to potentially ruin the action attempting to pull the barrel, and stock options are slim aftermarket wise. The sleeved bolt, tiny extractor mortis, and Rube Goldberg trigger and safety in aluminum housing have all been known to give issues in rough conditions. I’m also not wild about the magazine setup."

Pretty well sums it up.

This all sounds a bit like WAA...WAA to me.
I have many different makes of factory and custom rifles, the A-Bolt is a great factory rifle. the trigger is easily tweaked with testing a few springs. been shooting one for decades with no issues and I kinda like the magazine, it is just different in a non-tactical way that is out with the tacticool crowd

We all have different tastes. I didn't particularly care for mine, functionally or aesthetically. Shot well enough, though.

Last edited by PrimeBeef; 05/15/22.