I have an A-bolt, CZ 550 and Rem 700. Love them all but the A-bolt has somethings that make it my favorite.
Likes- diskiles
I love the detachable mag system. It can't fall out. I found I did have bend the tab on it to get it snap more firmly into the floorplate to my liking but I did it with my hands in a few seconds.
Trigger- I bought a set of two Wolf springs. Swapped out for the one I wanted and in less than a minute had a magnificent crisp, light trigger. Perfect.
Love the bolt throw and angled bolt. Makes other rifles feel clunky. Feeds slick and very fast.

It is lightweight. I bought a Slogan rifle sling that gives when you shoulder the rifle and used SK rings system so it looks very sleek. Mounted a light VX3 on it.
GREAT rig in my opinion.

Such a pleasure to carry.
No I do not use it in salty environment or use wd-40 on my trigger or bolt.

DISlike- while I loved the feel and slenderness of the original synthetic stock but that thing kicked out of all proportion to caliber. I also found it was hyper sensitive to where you rested the stock when shooting. I replaced it with a Bell and Carlson and the thing became a much softer and incredibly accurate and consistent shooter.

Last edited by kenjs1; 05/18/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius