I've got 3 A Bolts...

Bought them after deer season back in Minnesota around 1990....after Deer Season but right before year end, when the State of Minnesota charged tax on inventory at the end of the year...

bought All three at the same time... $250 each.... 30/06, 300 Win Mag, 338 Win Mag...

pass the 30/06 on to my son.. and don't shoot the 300 Win or 338 Win much anymore, as I hunt mainly with the 260 Rem these days...

but its against my religion to get rid of an accurate rifle... hence I still have all three in the gun safe...

I do carry the 300 Win Mag hunting some seasons... with a load of 22 grains of Unique and a 150 grain Ballistic tip...
basically a bolt action 30/30 equivalent...doesn't kick much... probably due to a good stock design...
but each time it has been taken it, it dropped a blacktail with no issues... Bag/ Flop results...

damn good rifles in my book... mine are all three A Bolt 1s....two synthetic stocks and one with a high glossy wood stock... which I replaced with another Factory Synthetic Stock....

last deer killed with one of them was the 06.... 150 grain FN Speer IIRC pushed by 30 grains of 4198....shot by one of my Boy Scouts, friend of my son...as it is really his rifle.... gave it to him on his 12th birthday in 2006.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez