Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by lostleader
Originally Posted by steve4102
There will be no Red Wave.

Trump is endorsing candidates that are not RNC Approved. The Republicans cannot allow these candidates to survive.

They will lose, the Democrats will retain power and the RNC will blame Trump .

Book it.

I suspect you are correct. Trump merely slowed the plan for three years.

The propaganda machine againt the "undesireable" candidates is just starting to get ramped up.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.

Good on you, that’s the spirit, just make sure you vote for one of them there “Lesser of Two Evils” guys, cuz when those guys take back control, America will be saved.

Stevie's right, of course...now I see it. It would be much better to just surrender when you can't vote for a candidate who agrees with you on every detail of every issue. Much better to sit out the elections and just let the commies continue to walk all over us. How could I have been so blind?

*sarcasm off*

You truly are a piece of work, Steve. About the only way I can make sense of your philosophy is that a complete capitulation of conservatism would shickle you titless because then you'd have an inexhaustible supply of topics to bleat over. You are worse than a declared enemy...you're a cancer in our midst and so much so I suspect what you really are is one of those "principled" if-I-don't-get-exactly-what-I-want-I'll-take-my-ball-and-go-home-and-SCREW-the-country "Libertarians."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.