Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by steve4102
There will be no Red Wave.

Trump is endorsing candidates that are not RNC Approved. The Republicans cannot allow these candidates to survive.

They will lose, the Democrats will retain power and the RNC will blame Trump .

Book it.

How many seats are going red in November? I want your assessment.
House or Senate

House, I haven't been keeping track of senate.

It’s hard to say at the moment as we are still having primaries.

I suspect Trump endorsed candidates will do well and move on to the General election were they will be crushed, unless they are Establishment or RINOs in disguise like OZ.

The (R) Never-Trumpers like Cheney will survive, she has total support of the Establishment and the Funds to prove it. She is amassing a campaign fund that would make Pelosi look like a piker. Cheney took in over $2.4 million in the first quarter of 2022. That’s about 10x her usual.

She has over $10 Million so far and she sure as hell isn’t going to spend all that on adds trying to sell herself to the WY voters.

She will be using that money for Mules, Bribes and payment to Dominion and like like.

MTG, on the other hand is hated by her own party, she is on thin ice, McCarthy and the RNC will do what they can to remove that thorn from their side.

The closer we get to Nov, the easier it will get to predict you will be selected and who will be sacrificed.

But if by chance McCarthy does become Speaker of the House, the Democrats will still control The House.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.