Originally Posted by Seafire
Went to throw some fuel in my truck this evening... just $30.00 worth....

Paid $4.89 a gallon.. went up 20 cents today.. most stations are over $5 a gallon, some as high as $5.50 for regular...

my hate for the DemocRat party grows immensely ever day.......

and then they weren't even elected, they cheated their way into office...

I sincerely believe there are a lot of Communist DemocRats that need to spend some serious jail time for fraud and terrorism, with these shooting they are orchestrating, to push their agenda and take the focus off of all of their screw ups currently....

its like $6.50 a gallon across the state line in NO California.

As I tell folks even liberals hate paying high gas prices. They can’t blame DJT either. I know a fella nice guy, he voted for Biden this go around said the usual bs trump was to divisive etc. so he couldn’t vote for him this time. I remind him about gas here in Alaska hitting $5.00 bucks a gallon. Under DJT gas in Alaska was around 2.34-2.39. I suspect gas will be over 5.20 a gallon by Memorial Day. We as a country was pumping so much oil under DJT the Saudi’s were selling their oil for $10 bucks a barrel.

Last edited by 79S; 05/16/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.