Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Originally Posted by 348winchester
I don’t drink coffee so it’s a non issue for me. I had a guy yesterday telling me about BRCC. Says the owners use the company to buy class 3 weapons for themselves. I thought that’s pretty cool but the fellow telling me this is kind of IQ challenged, So I don’t know if it’s true. On the topic of trusting people who use their religion or veteran status. If you have to tell me or purposely interject this status in random conversations. I don’t trust you. The fish on the back of vehicles, I call that a hypocrite fish. They tend to drive like complete Aholes. I guess they’re driving fast and offensive to be the first in line at church.

Not that I disagree entirely but, just wondering, are we Veterans allowed to have Veteran Tags on our cars and/or our Regimental tag frames or maybe even a small regimental patch on our rear window or anything .... you know, without being a-holes or hypocrites or anything?

What about disabled vet tags? Also a no go? Probably just some PTSD bravo sierra huh? Don't trust'em. Spit on'em .... amirite?

I wouldn't let these BRCC coq suckers give all us Vets a bad name just like I wouldn't let the Bakers et al holy roly Sunday morning TV preachers and Saturday Mass priests give all religion a bad name.

BTW, my Vet tag on my truck ... I wear it with pride, I expect no special treatment but I do admit that it has probably saved me from getting two tickets over the decades. Not to mention it has led to some really interesting discussions with fellow vets at times.

Put whatever you want on your car.

You see all kind of stuff on cars.

Nothing ever put on our cars except presidential campaign stuff.
It's there to make a statement. (Yep, even the 2000-2012 years🤤)

Any bumper sticker, it's either funny or making some statement.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]