Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.

What $hit did they talk?
https://heavy.com/news/joe-rogan/black-rifle-coffee-cancel-culture-evan-hafer/

Basically said that Rittenhouse supporters were racist “Proud Boy types”

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business.

But then again I'm not a proud boy, I am a man.

Yeah, triggered.GFY

My problem with him is that he built a brand catering to supporters of the 2a, and when the 2a was excercised and came under yet another attack, he showed his true colors.

Hey, if you want to support a fake Vet-Bro hipster who is portraying a certain image but is truthfully a different person who is using that image to fleece the ignorant people thinking that they’re supporting a good cause, then I say again, GFY

1. I don't buy brcc products
2. Kyle Rittenhouse was foolish for putting himself in a schiet situation (his mom is retarded frankly)
3. Brcc had nothing to do with Rittenhouse
4. They do make cringy content
5. I hope you don't shop pretty much anywhere or buy anything since you're so principled no corporation lives up to your highly esteemed demands.

Get phugged clown. Lol triggered by a coffee company.....how soft

I will say that it's pretty clear that Evan hafer owns and uses firearms. He also hunts. I don't know the guy, but I don't lose any sleep over his opinions either.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/21/22.