According BRCC you're a Neo Facist

Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.

What $hit did they talk?
https://heavy.com/news/joe-rogan/black-rifle-coffee-cancel-culture-evan-hafer/

Basically said that Rittenhouse supporters were racist “Proud Boy types”

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business.

But then again I'm not a proud boy, I am a man.

Yeah, triggered.GFY

My problem with him is that he built a brand catering to supporters of the 2a, and when the 2a was excercised and came under yet another attack, he showed his true colors.

Hey, if you want to support a fake Vet-Bro hipster who is portraying a certain image but is truthfully a different person who is using that image to fleece the ignorant people thinking that they’re supporting a good cause, then I say again, GFY

1. I don't buy brcc products
2. Kyle Rittenhouse was foolish for putting himself in a schiet situation (his mom is retarded frankly)
3. Brcc had nothing to do with Rittenhouse
4. They do make cringy content
5. I hope you don't shop pretty much anywhere or buy anything since you're so principled no corporation lives up to your highly esteemed demands.

Get phugged clown. Lol triggered by a coffee company.....how soft

I will say that it's pretty clear that Evan hafer owns and uses firearms. He also hunts. I don't know the guy, but I don't lose any sleep over his opinions either.

1. Numbering your responses is narcissistic.
2. I don’t care if Rittenhouse was foolish, he was legally correct.
3. BRCC wasn’t, until Evan Hafer opened his pie hole. His secretly anti position would have been kept secret if he’d have shut up after the t-shirt pic emerged.
4. Don’t care
5. My shopping habits are irrelevant. However at least I know what’s going on around me.

If you genuinely think I’m triggered by a coffee company, and that is what this conversation is really about, you’re even stupider than I gave you credit for.

He hunt and has guns- OMG what a stud and hero for the Constitution!!!

Fugging clown indeed.