Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice Pepsi! I am almost like a woman when it comes to watches. I have several and it depends on what I am doing and my particular mood. General day to day office work I will wear an Omega Seamaster, Rolex Submariner, Tag Carrera, or Seiko. I have a couple of watch winders and this helps a lot. I am Jonesing for a Grand Seiko Lake Suwa. I will carry my William Henry pocket knife.

When I am working on stuff mechanically or yard work I like to wear a GShock and carry my Gerber pocket knife.

You Submariner whores!

(Just kidding).

😂😂😊😊

That is no joke. I feel like I have been forked when I got the service estimate on mine last week. Normal service plus the face and hands need to be replaced. $1,600 But at least it was the first service on it for 20 years. 20 more before the next based on how I seem to wear it.

Wait til you lose one or have one stolen..

I generally don't lose stuff and haven't gotten anything stolen in all the places I have traveled, but I guess there is always a first. Most of the iffy places we go I will wear my Seiko King Turtle and my wife will wear her GShock. It looks way more expensive on her than it is and she calls it here Cholex. She is from the barrios of Peru and Chola is a reference to the women there.

Cholex.. Friggin hilarious. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH