I know lots of guys stopped wearing watches because of their cell phones. I just find it much more convenient to glance at my wrist than getting the phone out. Plus, there are a lot of times I intentionally leave my phone behind.

On my 18th birthday I received a citizen dive watch. I wore it daily for 15 years until it died. It was replaced with another one which now sits at the bottom of Seeley Lake, Montana. Oops.

Now I wear a G-shock. I really like this awgm100. It is slightly smaller than most G-shock and lighter. The band feels comfortable. Solar powered and sets itself with the US atomic clock every night. Stopwatch, timer, alarms, etc. It is what I wear most days. For a knife, I carry a small, inexpensive outdoor edge knife most of the time

If I am going to get dirty, I wear this older GWM digital G-shock. The knife for the outdoor days depending on what I am doing. The Swiss Army knife is from my grandparents. I received it as a gift when they were living in Germany in 1988. They went to Switzerland and brought this Huntsmans back for me and one for my brother.

The Gerber bolt action I bought in the early 90s. I have had the orange Gerber gator with 154 CM steel for about 15 years now. I love the blade and feel of the knife. It keeps a great edge. My dog got ahold of it and the handle got torn up a little.

I got the benchmade for my birthday present this year but obviously it’s not a pocket knife. I love knives with bright colored blades. They are so much easier to find when I sit them down. And yes, I know I scratched the blades learning to sharpen them along time ago. Now I know how.

I set the watches and knives on my dirty carpet for a quick picture

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The never-ending flight
Of future days.
Paradise Lost. Book ii. Line 221