Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
Christ himself did not conduct himself in this manner in this context.

Correct.

Christ also wasn't a troll here for the past 15 years with a list of sockpuppets longer than your leg.

The reason HC posts in this manner is that he's simply a troll. Trolls enjoy the attention they get. They thrive on it, even though people respond in a negative manner to about everything they post.

Looking back on HC's posts, one can only conclude that he's just a troll, and really has no message to deliver here beyond that.

Pretty much everyone has him figured out now, and the way the Fire works with "self moderating" by the members, it's clear that HC will never change, and the people who have him figured out will not relent. Not in the least.

HC knows this, and has probably already put in place several more sockpuppets to continue harassing the members of this forum as he has done the past 15 years.

As a Christian myself, and raised into that by good people and being a member of a church from youth, I know the difference. I never, ever get involved in religion or those topics here. But HC's deception is more than I can abide, when I know with 100% confidence that he's a long time troll on here with very contrary values a Christian would possess.

I personally don't trash religions, no matter what they may be. But I do have an expectation that if someone is throwing something in my face in the name of God, then they should practice what they preach.

HC doesn't come close. He's a fake and a troll. Nothing more.

Excellent post RBB, one of tbe best ever written on the CF.