I don't have to wait for the entire evidence to come out, I've seen enough to make a judgement. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll apologize, but I ain't wrong.

If little Salvador had been doing 60 in a 55, you can bet the Donut Patrol would have handled his ass right away, no questions asked, letter of the law, we got this sheit. But let the little sheithead go to the elementary school to shoot it up and the coward comes out in 'em. Stand around for at least 40 minutes and probably closer to an hour. Same as it is around here, don't roll through that 4 way, don't go 6 over or we got your ass, but they know where all the dope is and all the thievers, but they're scared and ain't gonna do sheit about em.

They do need you to "back the blue" though, appreciate their service, and give em free meals at all the local eating joints. They aren't gonna lose their pension for you, and most of em ain't gonna risk their lives either. There are still some good ones, but they're few and far between.

I'm beyond pissed that these children were inside that school for an hour with that maniac, while the Donut Brigade was just standing around outside.