It’s been about 6 or 7 years years back my Dr retired. I needed to see a Dr and went to UT&B clinic by my house.

They had me fill out forms and I like to have fell over with all the gun questions. I wrote on the form none of your damn business.

The Dr. I need to see walked in the room and I let her know I came to see a Dr, not discuss my second amendment rights. She didn’t have much to say about it.

She did physical, blood work etc. told me the normal loose weight, cholesterol was a little high.

About six months later I get a call from UTMB, said they want to run some more test and for me come in. I said what for, they said some of the numbers on your blood work were a little high. I said it wasn’t important enough 6 months ago but it is now. I asked point blank did the Dr over look anything, oh no not at all. Then why after fact are you wanting me to come in. You just want more of my money or did I not answer all the gun question. So you and the Obama loving Dr. I saw can go to hell. Don’t have to worry about me going back.

Thanks, Billy