Originally Posted by iskra
Some forgetting the term "adjustable" in respect of sights, actually meaningful.

For myself as having my iron sights ever well "corrected" I attributed misses to their true causation... "Coriolis Effect" of course! Our great Capitol Ship's of past eras first needing to account! To calculate such effect upon their shelling of distant targets. Such defined as projectile flight time proximate to Earth's respective rotational movement in relation to the projectiles course of flight in turn as relationship to earth's axis. Got it!

In respect of my professional quarterly handgun range qualification mandate, 'misses' simply act of nature, as 'earth moving experience"! smile smile smile

Best!
John

I've missed on a rare occasion as well John.. I think anyways.. Let me get back to you on that.. ha ha..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Good example right there. ^^^^ My excuse: It was raining too hard:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The paper even got soggy. But to say my sights are always off to the right or left.. nah.. If they were, I'd correct that in a jiffy..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA