Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
I just feel for people who sent POTUS $250mil. in funds ostensibly for legal challenges to the election, when none of those cases prevailed, and most of the funds never actually went to those election challenges. It seems a target-rich environment for indictments, or at least funds recovery.

How many trials and constant harassment through baseless investigations has President Trump endured and PREVAILED in? More than any other president. He was robbed of his first term and WE were all robbed of his second term. I’m sure that those that supported him enough to send money for his defense would rather see the money go to him continuing to fight the corrupt ass wipes and get re-elected for a third time. Anything to rid us of the pestilence of progressive liberals and the diseases they spread. Our nation is sick from an over abundance of the virus known as parasitic liberalism. It sucks its working host dry, surviving on the hard work and sacrifice of the host while undermining his ability to work, earn and thereby slowly killing the host as well as the parasitic liberal. Sensing an end to the free ride the parasitic liberal moves and begins the cycle all over again.

Trump hating Biden voters can't help but out themselves.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla