Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Wouldn't it kind of be a good thing, lay ALL of the evidence out for ALL to see?

twitter/book and anywhere else where a conservative could get a word in edge-wise would have to work overtime to make sure the dummies were told what to think.

Bingo.

As Q said, "How do you introduce evidence legally?"

Let me get this straight, jag.

Are you saying that indicting Trump is a good thing and part of, The Plan, in order to use the courts and discovery to expose the truth?
That Trump and The Patriots are hoping for an indictment?

Liz Cheney is pushing hard for her committee to send a referral to the DOJ for indictment, while the chairman or the committee says no.

Does this mean Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, knowing that an indictment is
“how you introduce evidence legally (Q)”?

Defendants are usually given lot's of leeway on discovery. Except by corrupted judges which is a concern to everyone. I can see The Donald reaching way back and bringing in a whole lot of witnesses that will say the democRATs have been out to get me and trumped up these charges. If an indictment comes, Donald Trump as the defendant has tons of opportunities to bring up democRAT dirt.

Yep, discovery will be good for The Donald.

kwg
Does this mean Liz Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, as she is the one calling for these much desired indictments?

Liz Chaney has burned her "white hat" bridge. She is so full of hate she is just focused on filing on Donald Trump to hurt him. She probably has a corrupt judge in her back pocket. That is the only reason why she is calling for the indictment.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.