Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by plumbum
Just like dang near every time some legislative body passes a new law/code/ restriction, no one knows what it actually means until it's been taken to court and "interpreted" by a judge or jury.

Please provides us with examples of that.

Please define "no one knows what it actually means."

Here's one posted here, for a start. Was there even a need for this type of court case?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17335261/an-elephant-isnt-a-person

A ridiculous case about an elephant does not mean that all laws are unintelligibly vague until every word therein has been parsed in a binding court precedent.

Your proffered exception does not invalidate the rule.

Wait until the HOA or a resident pulls hinky schit... then lawyers get involved and the fun begins... saying it doesn't happen is a lie. Happened twice in 4 yrs in my 9 lot HOA and once previous before we separated from a larger HOA.... lawyers love it. I had countless phone conversations/emails and several sit down visits with lawyers over this crap.
If I wasn't so stubborn I would have sold and moved, several did. I stayed and fought and won.... HOA is gone. Crazy part is it actually improves my property value. Not being in an HOA is a huge selling point around these parts now.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.