I don't think, Yoder, he's any of that stuff. He's just mean. He described himself that way. From his silly YouTube video:

Meanest Turkey Call maker out there...

This is a first in a series of videos that will expose some back stabbing SOBs
I've ran across in the last 30 years .....in the next video I will expose a phOney
that licked my arse and used me like a two bit hOe.
All without mentioning his name he and the "Good Lord" will know who
I'm talking about along with a few others. When he told me "I'm going to church
and pray and ask the good Lord to forgive me for what I've done to you".

I told him then that the Good Lord couldn't save his sorry lying azz....
time to pay the piper.

LOL, what the heck? Who the hell would put something like that out there on YouTube?

Whatever.

Back to his self description of meanness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/202108/what-makes-some-people-so-mean

To sum up, people who show this passive form of meanness can still make you miserable, even if their behavior isn’t outright harmful. Understanding the ways their relationships can both create and maintain their negative worldview can help you neutralize their ability to cause you pain.

He'd do well to understand he IS NOT causing anyone any pain, at least not any more pain than one would have watching a redeemable person self destruct. That, and having to wade though his idiotic posts.

My opinion is that he's lost the capacity to get along with others, at least here. It's just conflict after conflict after conflict - and he starts ALL of it. That reflects on him and him alone. Maybe one day he'll get it, but I'm betting not.