I do a hunt every year in Ohio. Been going there to hunt with family for 30 years. Mostly walk in hunts in big timber. For 29 years I wished I was using a scoped bolt rifle. Granted I killed many deer with a 12 gauge open sight , 12 gauge scoped slug guns , 44mag encore pistol and a 444 Marlin lever gun.

The 350Legend scratched that itch. It takes care of a niche and thats why I bought one. Certainly not because I thought it was a jim dandy of a chambering or there was a lot of choices in rifles to pick from.

I do most of my deer hunting in Alabama. Im not saying I wont ever hunt with my 350 there but mostly I imagine I will be using my 270 or 7mm08. Since Im 59 not 9 I figure most companies stretch the attributes of their product some. So long as it killed deer at a range I would be hunting at and came in a reasonably light bolt gun I didn't give a crap what they promoted it as. If I didn't hunt in Ohio I wouldn't even know what the heck it was and would have little to no interest in it.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.