Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by Northman
although... Found out Trump wasn't riding in the "Beast".

He was in the Presidential Chevy Suburban on Jan 6.
Where there is no glass between the President and driver.

[Linked Image from autojosh.com]

[Linked Image from autojosh.com]

[Linked Image from hips.hearstapps.com]
NORTHMAN! I missed you! Where you been? Just the other day I was thinking to myself: who's a bigger retard than Houston_2 and JeffO, and just like that, there you are!

Hes too stupid to realize Cassidy was a plant, it appears, to discredit the legitimacy of Cheney, the Jan 6 Committee, the MSM and the DNCs witchhunt.

She knew Trump travelled in the SUV but said the Beast to show people how the Committee and MSM dont care if the crap they present is a lie and that they investigate the validity of no so called "Witnesses" before pushing them in front of the people and then going on and on about how believable they are. She showed they were stupid enough to push her lie without even questioning the SS agents to see if the story were true.

Get a clue Northmam, your beloved Committee has been proven a sham to the public and then Que rubbed their face in it with this. Even with your low IQ this should be enough for you to connect the dots and get a clue.

Your traitorus commie crew has been had. Trump and the Patriots are playing a game of chess with them.

Cat and mouse. Trump is having fun. "The Hnters have become the Hunted".

Before the Surprise Witnesd game:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

AFTER THE SURPRISE WITNESS GAME: TFF. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/30/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin