Originally Posted by AcesNeights
President Trump might be an ass hole but I’ve actually heard that he’s a nice guy. Irregardless as Hatari said, it takes a certain amount of it to deal with the scumbags day in and day out so I don’t fault him for that. I do know that President Trump sees, recognizes and appreciates the blue collar, working man. Those that have worked for or with the President said that he would stop in the pouring rain to talk to a Marine or construction worker and was always thanking them. I think that President Trump is more in touch with the common man than any other President in my lifetime. I want nothing more than for him to get the second term that was stolen from him.

Totally agree, AcesandEights.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jbmi
People who believe Trump was incapable of doing such a thing are dumber than Pelosi.
The ego maniac who thinks he's the savior of America has proven he was stupid enough think he could do a cue and stay in power just like some third world dictator.
My only hope is they jail the dickhead, or he dies a slow and painful death in the next year.
Any intelligent person can see what type of AZZ Hole he really is.

Anyone that believes this broad is not only desperate but dumber than a stump as well.

Anyone who can't get past Trumps brashness and see what he's done for them and their Country is a complete Putz who can't get past their own ego.

Paul, Thank you for quoting that so I can remember what a dumb fugk jbmi really is.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH