Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jbmi
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!

Pretty much all I need to know about you. So you voted GOP all your life? If true (hrumpf!) then you need to come right out and explain that you are McCain/Goldwater RINO and always have been so.

Nobody that is a true conservative would get that bent out of shape at Trump given his accomplishments from defeating Hillary and giving us the SCOTUS that we have seen in action this past week, to energy independence to economic expansion. Nobody would be this triggered over some mean tweets or Trump’s ucombative nature given that he was met with a never before seen level of hostility by the opposition beginning with Resist! and Obstruct! right thru RussiaGate and Two phony impeachment trials. Biden can get all bitchy with conservative reporters and pundits be don't let Trump toss out some mean tweets. You can have HRC pay Richard Steele to drum up a FALSE report to smear Trump but don't let Trump push back against an election rife with ballot fraud. Yes, I said it. At the very least, there is illegal ballot harvesting in a number of swing states and at the most questionable machines and chain of custody issues that have not been properly answered.

So, your hypocrisy shows you just don't like Trump and that you'd damn the United States to more of Biden's incompetence, to economic ruin in the name of The Green New Deal, that you'd let Mexican Drug Cartels flood our borders illegal people as well as narcotics.

Prosperity with a mean a big mouth New Yorker vs. ruin with senile bumbling comedic sidekick.

Either go back to the Democrat Underground and hang with Friends of George Soros or some other like minded Chat Group, or light a candle in church for John McCain and send some money for Liz Cheney's re-election. She needs some help.

At least that will keep you occupied and out of the way.

Yep. I’m sure he supported McStain, Cheney, and Mittens. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~