Originally Posted by Lee_R
I don't want to derail this thread, but there are lots of intelligent opinions here and I think my question might be related. Given the 2A win this week and the EPA win that might impact the overreach of the other 3-letter agencies (specifically the ATF), does anyone have any insight as to what they expect could/might happen with the upcoming ATF decision regarding AR pistols that was supposed to come out this month or next?

Thanks in advance.

Not a attorney, but I'd guess, and it's only that, the ATF and various state governments are going to make you sue the relevant law, or rule. I think the brace ban will be enforced until someone sues them. Depending on who you read, there are from anywhere 35000-40000 gun control laws on the books, and as I read SCOTUS's decison they are illegal. All of them. Unless they existed in 1791. So these ten day waiting periods, one gun a month purchase laws, Red flag laws and everything else in a just world should be null and void as of a couple of days ago. But they will stay on the books until someone gets arrested over them and just keeps appealing.

Last edited by Lee_Woiteshek; 07/01/22.