Originally Posted by Lee_R
I don't want to derail this thread, but there are lots of intelligent opinions here and I think my question might be related. Given the 2A win this week and the EPA win that might impact the overreach of the other 3-letter agencies (specifically the ATF), does anyone have any insight as to what they expect could/might happen with the upcoming ATF decision regarding AR pistols that was supposed to come out this month or next?

Thanks in advance.
If Heller is applied then they’re common use weapons and the West Virginia case is applied that’s in question also. The West Virginia case is somewhat vague about where the line is on regulatory power to create “law”. There’s going to be a bunch of cases testing the reach of the West Virginia case. The ATF’s reinterpretation of what is a firearm is in the application to the AR platform is something that would appear to run afoul of the West Virginia case. Congress wrote a clear definition and the ATF has expanded that to include the AR. It will be interesting.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !