Thats funny. Our cranky ol blue heeler only has 1 eye. Clod has figured this out. He will come up an blindside her, steel her food while she is eating outta the same bowl, the list goes on an on. [/quote]

Animals are sometimes funnier than people. When I was a kid we had a small zoo located in the city limits. Nothing fancy, but a nice place in a then small town.

Anyway the zoo has a pen with several animals group together. For some reason they decided to put some spider monkeys in the same pen as some reqular farm goats.

There are two high pole on each extream end of the pen. Picture the goat standing in the middle at the feeding trough. When the goat is facing the opposite direction, the monkey runs under the goats hind legs....gives the ole goats....uh privets.. a pull...runs between his front legs and up the pole.

As soon as his privites are pulled on, the goat turns around and never sees the monkey run out from underneath him. Now the goat is facing the opposite direction, and the whole thing starts over again.

I can remember sitting for hours wathcing this take place, and the goat never catches on.

Finally the goat gets tired of all the hassel, forgets about the food and goes and lays down hungry.

I laugh evey time I think about that.

GB