Originally Posted by Tsavo
After 25 years living here this time, we left Alaska on 28jUN22, maybe for good. Arrived in Idaho yesterday. Plan on settling in and making our final stand in Idaho due to La Familia. Figure time was right to get out while the getting was good.

Wife and I are retired and have payed our dues. I know better than to say never say never and having moved back up to Alaska more than once we plan on making it stick this time and plant permanent roots.

As an Alaska State Trooper, I was fortunate to serve all over the state So far, sure do like Idaho and being surrounded by like minded individuals with similar beliefs and values. Alaska has been good for us, after 40 years accumulated in the Great Land it was time to
get back to the road system and closer to civilization.

I try to never look back, but Alaska definitely gets into your blood and will always be missed. Ever grateful for our time in the Last Frontier. I think I know what is coming and pray for you SourDoughs who will stick it out. TS

Thank you for your service to the Great State of Alaska! AST are a different breed, so far all my interactions with them has been very good. Wish you the best in Idaho! If you are in eastern Idaho (Idaho falls area) shoot me a pm.

Last edited by 79S; 07/08/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.