I fell on the sword and did a 1-year tour in Korea to comeback to Alaska. 2008 pcs'ed up here with my family to Ft Richardson, 2013 got my marching orders out of here left Dec 2013 it was a sad day. PCS'ed to Fort Carson, Colorado, everyone oh you will love it is almost like Alaska. We get there and I'm like just like Alaska?? Where's all the trees at? My wife and daughter made it a whopping 10 months before they rang the bell and said we are going back to Alaska. So loaded them up with a U-haul trailer in tow October 2014 drove back up to Alaska. I'm still at Carson, 2016 I call my branch manager asking about Alaska he goes I have nothing for Alaska, but I do have Korea. I go, if I go to Korea can I get back to Alaska, he said he do whatever he had to do get me back to Alaska. I PCS to Korea Dec 21st 2016 (yes I flew to Korea on December 21st) Well, branch manager gets selected for sgm academy , the new branch manager is a good friend of mine. I call him, he goes I got you covered brother you will be put on assignment next week back to Alaska. I got back here Dec 2017, 4 days later I signed into Ft Richardson/JBER Dec 2020 I retired. I don't have plans to leave anytime soon.

Last edited by 79S; 07/09/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.