Originally Posted by CowEater
These two projects lessen the local use and provides energy to liberal wastelands like Southern CA and NV. No thanks.

From what I'm understanding, there are tax credits(very minimal) but no subsidies. I'm thinking the school system isn't going to benefit much.
If any one has some hard numbers please post, I'd like to see them.

With every tiny detail regarding these projects being posted in numerous locations online, why form an emotionally based opinion from hearsay and rumor?

Do your own research, learn the facts and details.

Little things like this pop right up about these projects.

Idaho Power will purchase the energy under a 20-year power purchase agreement. The company will initially pay $21.75 per megawatt-hour (MWh), which is less than 2.2 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh). The agreement includes the potential for Idaho Power to purchase the facility as well as buy energy from a proposed expansion at a slightly higher price.

The agreement will help to replace energy produced by the North Valmy coal-fired plant in Nevada, where Idaho Power recently agreed to end operations. Once the solar array is built, it will connect to an existing transmission line that currently delivers energy from the North Valmy plant.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?