Wow...where have I been all these years, with folks making WSM's a dependable upgrade in performance over the standard 270/30'06 etc calibers. I'm still shooting a 1980's era M70 Fwt 7x57, instead of a 7-08.

The Better Half maintains an antique furniture booth here in town, but with the current cash flow slowing down, has started an EBay bidnizz too. She finds stuff in auctions I would never dream of...and she knows nodda about my rifles except some of 'em are "pretty" and some are not.

What started this conversation about WSM's at the dinner table was when she brought home a box of WW 270WSM ammo out of an auction that she'd bought it for $5, not knowing I could not use them, but had remembered I had a 270 something and wanted me use the ammo, or try and sell it, but none of the local shops had any interest 'cause apparently nobody in town has a WSM shooter. Last year she came home with a new never used Perazzi O/U stock and made some crack about it being funny looking canoe paddle....as a joke.

Then in March I got sick with a bigtime case of Shingles that has busted my butt beyond belief with multiple Dr's & MRI XRay's, still can't walk dependably, couldn't drive with the 50%+ loss of use of my right leg for couple months , 2 dozen therapy sessions, and a heart scan next week. I'm still planning on hunting somewhere in the Texas State Park System Lottery this fall too.
Ron