Originally Posted by beretzs
I don’t love the 325 but man mine is nice and very accurate so far. Not sure I could’ve passed the EW for 600. I gave about the same for the Sporter I got from CDNN, just to kick around a little. Through a Burris FFII on top and I’ll be damned if it isn’t a pretty serviceable rifle.

Very serviceable I'm sure. I don't have anything against the 325. At the time I had a 300wsm and 7wsm. I load for an 8mm mauser, but don't keep many 8mm bullets on hand. I'm sure it smashes elk. Now I'm thinking I should have bought it because at that price, it was a great deal. Around the same time a buddy and I were at a shop at the coast and saw a 308 EW on clearance for $800.. It was new, but 12 years old. Those coastal guys are more into shooting fast 7mm's and 300/338 RUM's... You know I find great deals man. Here's one I saw across a crowded room at a small town gunshow:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

2008 limited edition 300WSM. Paid $600 for it, damn sure couldn't pass up that deal. It had exceptional wood on it. This is the one I threw into a mcmillan and tried to turn it into a faux EW:
.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA