Dunno right now.

My initial choice was the 62-grain TTSX, but it refused to shoot in my 1-8 twist RAR, on order of 2-3" groups at 100 yards, with more than one powder and seating depth. Dunno why, as TTSXs have been very accurate in just about any other rifle since they appeared in 2004. But it should work well in other .22-250s.

Never tried it in Eileen's Tikka, because the 70 GMX shot so well. Instead just tried the same ammo in the T3 and bingo, half-inch groups--which cut down on my handloading time, and simplified things.

Thought of trying a lead-core of some sort, but we've been very happy with monos on smaller big game because of less meat damage. Haven't seen any word at all from Hornady about making a .224 in the CX line. (Luckily we have a lifetime supply of 70-grain GMXs.)

Have just started trying Hammers, and so far they shoot very well, and the reports of on-game performance have been excellent. They shoot great in my NULA .257 Weatherby.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck