Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Exactly. That's why I suggested Harbor Freight. They may be Chinese, but they get very good reviews.

Why would you knowingly purchase something from, and promote other people to buy something from China? Do you have any doubt that China is trying to destroy our country?
You must not read labels on anything you own lol. Clutch those pearls harder. BTW it wasnt the Chinese who outsourced our industries and factories.

Anyway Ive heard good things about the Predator gens but I have also heard the new ones that have the CO detector shutoff arent as good as the pre-detector version.

If Predator had a dual fuel version I would have picked it up but I went with a Champion inverter dual fuel when I was looking. I'd rather run on propane than gas. I converted my big Generac to run on propane also with a $30 carb conversion via Amazon via China (most likely).
I have the duel fuel inverter by Champion as well. I thought it was the best value on the market. Electric start is a bonus

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings