Kirk,

I went to the 30th reunions of both the class before me, and mine (1971) at Bozeman Senior High School. BSHS was of course also affectionately called Bullschidt-Horseschidt.) I found the people I liked in high school I still liked, and the asswholes were still asswholes. Those were a year or two before what would have been your 30th.

Also discovered that the attraction to the same females in the class continued! But must point out that you definitely married up.... (Of course I did too....)

Nice GTO. Have only seen it briefly during our stops at your house. My first car back then was a 1964 Mercury station wagon with a 430 V-8, push-button automatic transmission, padded dash and seats, electric windows and seat adjustments. It had enough room to haul several friends around Bozeman--IF they each paid me a quarter, as in town it got around 4 miles per gallon. Though of course that's when gas was around 25 cents a gallon. (There was also enough carpeted room in back for other adventures.) Bought it for $15 and sold it a year later for $25--a good investment.

Still keep in contact with some of my classmates, especially a few who live in and around Townsend. Didn't make the 50th reunion last year due to other commitments, but might try this year.

Oh, by the way, that pre-'64 .270 Featherweight I picked up at Capital Sports last week shoots great....

John

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck