Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Sako
I hope she serves every day of he sentence... and has to pay the money before being let out... and does not ever come back to America

She won't the Russians gave her a particularly harsh sentence in order to gain even more leverage to trade for that arms merchant we have in jail. She'll be home before the leaves fall. She's a triple whammy (black, female, dyke) protected class. The good news is that we'll also get that former Marine that's also being held

Don't be surprised if the Ruskies don't play ball to free her anytime soon. They will make Biden sweat and throw a temper tantrum to get her back. All the while, Putin and Co. will enjoy watching Biden squirm as the Progressives clamour for her release and demand that Joe "do something".

I don't see the Russians all that motivated to get an arms dealer back (unless its Putin's brother in law or the like). They make the arms. They have plenty more people to sell them off to insurgents around the world.

As long as they have Ms. Chocolate Thunder in custody, they have the upper hand. I don't expect her to be repatriated until she serves many months. Maybe even an Iran Hostage thing where they keep her and release her to the new incoming President in 2024-5as a big FU-JB.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo