About 20 or so years ago I needed $3,000 in a hurry. Went to my bank to get the money on my credit dard. Wells Fargo bank and it was their card. They asked me what was the amount of my last payment. I couldn't remember so they wouldn't give me the cash. I'd financed three vehicles through them, never was late on any payment and that pull this. Not only did it get loud, it got very nasty. I closed all account then and there and transferred the to a credit union and have beey extremely happy ever since. The only business I've ever done with Chase is when I financed my 2015 Ford F150 Paid that loan off in 1.25 years. Totaled that truck and they financed that one. When the payment slips came in I paid it off in full. Chase charged me $150. Guess that was the interest for that month. I love my credit union.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE