Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by Mossy
Originally Posted by papalondog
24 years with Chase Bank. Kept several thousand dollar balances in accounts. Financed the house and paid it off. Home equity loan with 0 balance. Savings account with thousands. 830 credit rating....excellent plus. Got a letter today that they have "reviewed my account " and are closing all accounts. Called the phone number with questions and it was confirmed that they are closing all accounts. Asked why and was told that corporate headquarters has reviewed accounts and chooses to break relationships.
I told them it has to be politically motivated as I donate to our veterans, purchase firearms on occasions and am a Trump supporter. Basically you don't need to cancel my accounts. I will do it! WTF?

Home is paid off, no balance on HEL, great credit. They aren’t making any money off you as a customer. Seems reasonable they’d rather have a dude living paycheck to paycheck with a maxed out 25% interest CC as a customer

This ^^^^^^^^ It’s probably costing them more to take care of you now than it’s worth to them.

True

The OP done got too smart and too solvent. The Jew Money-Power can’t use him anymore