Some years I've had incredibly good luck finding bullets. Some deals you just dream about. There's the time at a gun show where a guy set up next to and started piling boxes upon boxes of Nosler Partitions in .270, 7MM and 30 caliber. Said he was too old the shoot anymore so selling off what he had. We dickered a little bibe and settled $10.00 a box for the bullets and I bought everything he had. Wiped out my gun buying money but I have a lifetime and then some of Nosler bullets.

However, what I consider my real wins are the 170 gr; Sierra 7mms and .30 caliber 220 gr. Sierras I scored. Not much of a story on the 30s, just found them here and there at various gun shows and out of the way shops. The 175 gr. 7MMs though are a bit of a different thing Found them of all places in a little second hand store. Six boxes still sealed. Talking to the lady there I asked how much? She said she had no idea and she would have to ask the manager. Well after haggling with the manager I walked out for the place with all six of those still sealed boxes of bullets.

I haven't shot any in my .280 yet but they're accurate as all get out in my three 7x57 rifles. I dunno when Sierra dropped that bullet but it was already gone in 1973 when I called about trying to find some for a new to me 7x57 Mauser I bought. When I asked if They would ever do another run he somewhat snottily said, "Probably never."
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE