Originally Posted by ClayBelt
No offense man, but you wouldn’t get a refund from me with th expectation that you’d be sending money a second time. Pretty much you’d get a “I’ll have it out the door within x number of days” or a “have your money back once it clears on my end, don’t expect to do any further transaction with me” with that.

No offense taken. If I have paid you once with electronic payment, and you came back at me with “I got your money but I have Covid and I don’t know when or if I’ll be able to get it (rifle) to the post office.” And I said “could you please refund my money until you know.” The feeling would be extremely mutual about me/us not wanting any further transaction if that offends you.

In the case of the postal money order, I did not ask for a refund. I simply asked to have a contingency plan with the people around them to either be able to ship the rifle or send a refund in case the medical situation worsens. Again if that is too much to ask, I would not want to deal with that person ever again either. Luckily both sellers didn’t think I was too out of line and I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would have an issue with that. I sent the money order on August 4th, it was received August 10th and the firearm still hasn’t shipped. I am okay with that but I can’t see why me being a tad concerned about me loosing my funds because of Covid is out of line.

Todd

Last edited by Justahunter; 08/16/22.